You Are Reading

IN THE MOOD | For Christmas


After days and days of working my ass off, I could say I am enjoying my mini-break. We are lacking a christmas tree this year, after hanging it upside-down on the ceiling and taping it on the wall, so I am also lacking the christmas mood. I haven't seen a cheesy movie, in which Santaclaus turns out to be an alien and I haven't yet walked through the crispy snow, because not even an inch has fallen down. It just doesn't feel like a regular christmas. So, to pump up the christmas mood, I want you to meet the 'La Playlist de l'Avent' from the French Vogue. It shows an advent calendar by the well-known editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt. Every day until christmas, a window opens up with a cheesy old song in it. At least there is the cheesy part of christmas! Enjoy David Bowie, Blondie and of course the noticed WHAM.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template