You Are Reading

NEW IN | Snakeskin heels

ph/private

After several affaires with heels in dressing rooms, I realized the ultimate 5 inch stiletto and I would never get a happy ending. This pair of heels reminded me of the Surface to Air/Whyred ones I wrote (and drooled over) earlier about. No, these are not that amazing (or expensive), but have a similar idea and silhouette. Found these snakeskin heels somewhere between the pastels and neons at Zara Amsterdam. Turn left at the coloured skinnies and yet again left at the tie-dyed blue shirts. A woman's map to fashion!

I especially like the small snakeskin details and the missing platform, as I didn't dare that much inches without one. I still have to get adjusted to this pair of heels so bring on the blister bandaid and nailpolish...

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template