You Are Reading

PERSONAL | Musical influences


I do not think that the off-day needs much explanation because it is such a common phenomena. Today just had to be one. Started with heavy grey clouds along my mind and sky and a lack of, well, pretty much everything. Troubled thoughts, loaded problems. Today started as nothing and it ended up to be a discovery, moreover musically. As Pete Murray can express so precisely: "Dream yourself along another day, never miss opportunity. Don't be scared of what you cannot see, your only fear is possibility." I needed that little boost, a sunshine that reflects in the screen of my MacBook, the power of going on and going strong. I just saw the documentary about The Dark Side of The Moon, the best known album of Pink Floyd ever. It is brilliant to see how fifteen-minute lasting bombastic songs started with three chords and the psychedelic musical minds of those men. Real people with real passion, that is my inspiration for today.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template