You Are Reading

YES | I got accepted!

ph / Cover of ANT Magazine

I got very pleasantly surprised yesterday: I received a positive result for the study International Fashion & Branding at AMFI! After hours and hours of photographing, editing, writing and preparing myself for the interviews, I finally got in. A colleague of mine drove me to the bakery to celebrate this message with some pie! Above you can see one of the first projects of the Fashion & Branding crew years ago, the ANT Magazine (now Odd Magazine). With a history in magazines, I am really thrilled to be part of the community that takes care of the visual and textual translation from fashion into this sort of papers. I am absolutely looking forward to take place in that process. I also discovered that, due to the different start date of this study, I am able to visit Lowlands this year as well! Double trouble.

You might like these posts as well:
WORDS | Authentic Self
QUICK | Editor's note
LOWLANDS | Festival in vogelvlucht (Dutch)

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template