You Are Reading

AMFI | Inspiration Book

ph / Personal

Excuse me, Inspiration Book, I guess I sort of underestimated you. Last Friday was the deadline of my first assignment on the Amsterdam Fashion Institute. The past few weeks were a concatenation of sleepless nights, endless to-do lists, take away sushi and glue sticks allover the place. I have never put so much effort, heart and soul in something. This is the result, an A3-book with four themes; arrangement, alienation, spacious and anonymity. Each theme consists of several visuals, graphics and words, accompanied by captions that explain my vision and the connections between images. Work hard, play hard. But not without result: I passed!

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template